Thursday 31 July 2008

Crazy Rumors Perk Lip Balm


Image credit

I absolutely love coffee. Coffee candles, coffee body lotion, coffee soap and of course coffee lip balm. I'm constantly on the hunt for coffee flavored and scented lip balms. Crazy Rumors balms are amongst my favorite lip balms. They have two different ranges, Perk which are coffee flavoured balms, and Brew which are tea flavoured balms. I haven't tried any of the Brew balms, and have only tried 1 of the Perk balms, but I'm planning on trying them all once I get through my current huge stash of lip balms.

Both lines have 6 different flavors. Flavours for the Perk line are: Mocha, Amaretto, Irish Cream, Hazelnut, French Vanilla and Coffee Bean. Flavours for the Brew line are: Plum Apricot, Orange Bergamot, Apple Spice, Peppermint Lemongrass, Ginger Peach and Spiced Chai.

I purchased a Perk Lip Latte in Mocha and I love it. The scent isn't sweet like other mocha balms that I've tried, it's more true to life, in fact it smells exactly like a mocha really does. As it contains stevia it has a nice sweet taste. The balm is creamy and moisturising with a slightly shiny finish, and lasts a few hours before I need to reapply. If it didn't taste so good it'd probably last even longer, but I lick it off cause of the great taste.

Crazy Rumors balms are all natural and don't contain petrolatum. The ingredients are: jojoba oil, shea butter, candelilla wax, soy wax, olive oil, avocado oil, grape seed oil, vitamin E, carnauba wax, mica, natural flavours and stevia.

Each tube of balm costs $4 (USD) or you can purchase a 6 pack of each different line for $22 (USD).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!