Thursday 26 February 2009

A'kin White Tea & Aloe Vital Hydration Gel Creme

I really like this product. It's got an amazing texture, when I first put it on it feels quite rich, but it sinks in almost immediately and leaves my skin feeling matte, without any tightness or discomfort. It does a pretty good job of keeping my skin shine free, even in the humid weather we've been having. I do get a little bit of oiliness, but nothing compared to what I would have if I wasn't wearing this. Bearing in mind, I'm not really oily, but it's a great product that works well for me.

It also keeps my skin feeling nicely hydrated. I've been using this on it's own, without any serum or moisturiser, and it's doing a great job. It also does a fair job as a primer. For liquid products this is a great primer, but it's not so great under powders.

This is what A'kin has to say about White Tea and Aloe Vital Hydration Gel Cream: Skin quenching and matifying light gel creme. Aloe, olive extract, antioxidants from white tea, anthyllis, vitamins b5 and e work to refresh and rehydrate your skin all day long. Your skin will feel smooth, comfortable and look clear and fresh. Oil free for oily and combination skins.

All A'kin products are free from sulfates, ethoxylates, parabens, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, silicones, phthalates, mineral oils, dea and artificial colours. They are ingredient rich, vegan, 100% natural botanical aromatherapy and formulated without animal ingredients or animal testing.

Would I buy this again? Yes, I'll be using it every summer and whenever my skin is oily.

Ingredients: aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetearyl olivate and sorbitan olivate, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, sorbitol, glycerin and aqua and anthyllis vulneraria flower extract, maltodextrin and camellia sinensis leaf extract, maltodextrin and centaurea cyanus flower extract, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, bisabolol, xanthan gym, alpha lipoic acid, hydrolysed oats, sodium hyaluronate, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium gluconate, citrus aurantium , bergamia fruit oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride and carotenoids, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract and caprylic/capric triglyceride and lecithin and tocopherol, citrus aurantium amara flower oil, citrus aurantium amara leaf oil, fusanus spicatus wood oil, d-limonene, farnesol, geraniol, linalool.

1 comment :

  1. This might not go well with my mineral powder then...

    Btw, smile, you've been tagged!

    http://beautifullybrainymusic.blogspot.com/2009/02/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!