Wednesday 4 February 2009

Becca Sheer Tint Lip Colour


The first thing that drew me to these lip tints was the scent, they have the most amazing caramel scent. I love flavoured and fragranced products, and I just couldn't resist the amazing smell. I'm also a huge fan of sheer lipsticks.

I've had my sheer tint lipsticks for over a week now, and I'm in love. In fact I haven't been wearing any of my other lipsticks or glosses since I got these, which is amazing as I usually change lipsticks and glosses every day.

There's no flavour (which is a shame), just the lovely caramel scent that fades quickly upon application. Using this lipstick is like using a lip balm, that's how good they feel. One layer provides a sheer wash of colour, and more layers provides a heavier colour. They have a gorgeous glossy finish, and last well, I only reapply about twice during the day.

There are only two things I don't like about these lipsticks, and that's the size and price. They're only 3 grams, when the average lipstick is 4 grams. It doesn't sound like a lot, but when you compare the size difference it's very noticeable. And the second thing is the price, they cost $48 each, which is excessive.

But of course that didn't stop me, and I bought two of them, Gisella and Yasmina.


Gisella is described as a sheer caramel nude on the website, but as you can see from the swatch, it's more pink than caramel. On me it looks like a sheer pinky nude.



Yasmina is a sheer mauve nude, which looks just like the swatch.



They're both beautiful colours, and I'll definitely be buying these lipsticks again, even though they are small and expensive!


Ingredients: pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, ricinus communis seed oil, phytosteryl oleate, isostearyl isostearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, polyethylene, polyisobutene, kaolin, euphorbia cerifera wax, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, flavour, beexwax, ozokerite, butyrospermum parkii, theobroma cacao seed butter, luffa cylindrica seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, honey extract, water, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, talc.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!