Thursday 5 February 2009

Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask


Elemis counters have only recently arrived at Myer stores around the country. Prior to this, I'd never heard of Elemis. But then my friend Music started saying how much she loved their products, and telling me that I just had to try them. So of course, I just couldn't resist. I purchased two products when they had a GWP, and got some travel sized products with the GWP. One of the products I got is the Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask.

This is now one of my two favorite ever face masks. I use it once a fortnight to keep my skin feeling soft and smooth. Afterwards my skin feels great for a week. Elemis says that you can use this mask twice a week, but I don't find that I need to.

It smells gorgeous, like fresh, ripe strawberries. As it's a cream product it feels lovely on my skin, and doesn't dry to a hard, tight shell like clay masks. Because of this I'll often leave it on for an hour or so. When I first tried it I was a little worried as it says that it tingles, and I have sensitive skin, but I only noticed a very slight tingle, with no irritation or redness.

Also included in the box was a sample tube of the Papaya Enzyme Peel. I've never bought a product that included a sample in the box, it's a great idea, cause now that I've tried the Papaya Enzyme Peel I want it!

This is what Elemis has to say about the Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask: This powerful rejuvenating mask is rich in active extracts of strawberry and kiwi fruit. Ideal before special occasions to restore a glowing complexion, or when the skin is looking tired and dull. You will experience and active tingling sensation as the mask gently deep cleanses, rejuvenates and lifts the tone of your skin.

Apply to the face and neck, leave for 10-15 minutes and remove with warm water. Repeat twice weekly and for maximum benefit gently skin buff the face before application.

Would I buy it again? Definitely, it's a beautiful product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), kaolin, propylene glycol, vegetable oil (olus), PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, fragaria veseca (strawberry) fruit extract, actinidia chinensis (kiwi) fruit extract, ethoxydiglycol, methylparaben, fragrance (parfum), tocopherol, dichlorobenzyl alcohol, 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1, 3-diol, propylparaben.

1 comment :

  1. I'm glad you like it, GQ! :) This is my most favourite mask. Ever. Simply can't live without it. My skin knows the difference. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!