Thursday 12 February 2009

Spa Organics Moisturising Body Souffle


Spa Organics is a range made by The Body Collection and available at Kmart, Target and chemists. I really like their Moisturising Body Souffle, and I'll definitely be buying it again.

It's a deeply hydrating cream that has silver shimmer in it, so my skin looks healthy and sparkly when I use it. The shimmer is very small and subtle, it's only visible when I look really closely, from a distance it just looks like my skin is glowing.

I find this moisturiser to be very hydrating, I can put it on in the morning and at the end of the day my skin still feels soft and moisturised. Those of you with dry skins should definitely try this moisturiser. It has a very slight fresh, natural scent that disappears upon application.

Ingredients: water, isopropyl myristate, cyclomethicone, glycerin, glycine soja oil, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii, potassium cetyl phosphate, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, peg-20 stearate, spriulina maxima extract, undaria pinnatifida extract, carbomer, pheonxyethanol, dimethicone, fragrance, citrus nobilis peel oil, mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, methylparaben, propylparaben, disodium edta, benzyl alcohol, triethanolamine.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!