Tuesday 3 February 2009

Weleda Everon Lip Salve

I've heard so many people raving about this lip balm that I just had to see what all the fuss was about.

It smells great, a mix of vanilla and rose that is delightful and cheering. Maybe it's just me, but I always find the smell of vanilla and rose makes me feel relaxed and happy. There's no flavour, which is probably good, cause I don't think rose and vanilla would taste particularly good together.

I first tried using this in winter, and it didn't work, because it's just way too hard. But for summer it's ideal as it softens up a bit. Everon has a matte finish and works very well under lipstick and gloss. It keeps my lips feeling soft and moisturised. It's not super moisturising, so I don't use it when my lips are really dry, but it's great for everyday use.

This is what Weleda has to say about Everon lip balm: Weleda Everon Lip Balm has been carefully formulated to protect the lips from drying, cracking and chapping. This simply beautiful product is scented with delicate musk rose. It not only protects the lips as a barrier, but also soothes after exposure to sun and wind. The natural waxes give a sun protection factor 5 without the use of synthetic UV filters.

Would I buy it again? Hmmm, probably not. It is a nice balm, but it's not amazing. If I did buy it again, it'd be because I love the scent, not because I love the balm.

Ingredients: jojoba oil, beeswax, shea butter, candelilla wax, rose wax, carnauba wax, vanilla extract, rose extract.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!