Monday 23 February 2009

What I'm loving this week

I thought I'd do something different today and tell you what products I'm loving at the moment. Some of these are early raves, so I'll do a proper review of them when I've used the more. I normally don't like reviewing products until I've used them for at least a month.





Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel - This has the most amazing texture, I'm absolutely in love with it. It comes out as a gel, and as I rub it onto my face it turns into an oil, and then when I was it off it turns into a milky cleanser. It only takes on application to remove all my make-up, including my eye make-up. If I don't have any problems, this could be my new favorite cleanser.











Becca Sheer Tint Lip Colours - I absolutely love the smell of these, it's so nice. I also love the case, it's a twist cap so there is no chance of the lid coming off in my bad. The other reason I love these is they are so moisturising, it feels like I'm wearing a lip balm.









Rimmel Sweet Jelly Lip Gloss - The main reason I love this gloss is because of the flavour, it tastes really yummy, like caramel chocolate. And the taste lingers even after the gloss has worn off. I'm not in love with the texture, it wears off quite quickly, but that's probably more to do with me licking it all off cause it tastes good.







The Face Shop Quick and Clean Blemish Balm - I've been wanting to try a blemish balm for ages, but couldn't find one here, so I was really excited when I discovered that there was a Face Shop in Perth. I've been using my Blemish Balm for a week now and I'm loving it.










Neostrata Bionic Eye Cream- I've got a review of this that I'll post this week, but I still had to include it on my list, because it actually works! I'm so excited that I can see results from using this.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!