Tuesday 17 February 2009

YSL Freshness Cleansing Milky Veil

I've always believed that you don't have to spend a lot of money for good skin care products, but I also think that when I find something that works for me, I'll buy it regardless of the price.

I originally got this as a sample, but liked it so much that I bought a full size. I use this daily when my skin is playing up, and weekly when it's in good condition, as it's like a deep cleanser for me (but I have sensitive skin). Amazingly, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, but I wouldn't recommend using this on irritated skin.

Like most YSL products, this has the floral scent. It doesn't bother me as it's very soft and hardly noticeable. Overall I'm really happy with this cleanser. It's great for when my skin is oily and pimply. It works well as a make-up remover, but not for the eye area as it stings. Because of this I usually use it in the mornings.

Here's what YSL has to say about Freshness Cleansing Milky Veil:
Reveal your skin’s natural beauty!
This make-up removing milky gel transforms into a fresh fluid, to dissolve all traces of make-up, impurities and pollutants. Enriched with revitalizing Aloe Vera sap and bark of Enantia Chlorantha, it refines and improves the quality of the skin, giving it a pleasant and fresh sensation. Cleansed and invigorated, the skin reveals a pure radiance.

Would I buy it again? Yes, this is a great cleanser for when my skin is oily.

Ingredients: water, isohexadecane, blycerin, pentylene clycol, cocoglycerides, dicaprylyl carbonate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, parfum, hydroxeyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, caprylyl clycol isohexadecane, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, polysorbate 60, enantia chloranta bark exttract, tetrasodium edta, oleanolic acid.

2 comments :

  1. Agree with your view, I'll keep on buying my fave Elemis regardless price! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin sounds similar to mine, so I take your word for it that it's a good product, I just might try it one day!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!