Monday 30 March 2009

My Lip Stuff 100% Vegan Lip Balm


You all know how much I love My Lip Stuff Lip balms. They're my favorite balms, and have been for a while now, which is amazing as I'm usually really fickle with my products. However there's something about My Lip Stuff balms that has me addicted, and even when I stray from them, within a few days I'm using them again.

I've used their regular balms for ages, but this is the first time that I've tried the vegan balms, and I love them. They're a little thicker in texture than the regular balms, which I really like. Also, they are all flavoured and I love sweetened balms.

I got this in the flavour A Little S&M, which is mandarin orange sorbet flavour. It's sweetened with stevia, so not only does it smell great, it tastes great too. It contains natural vanilla extract and mandarin orange essential oil.

My Lip Stuff Vegan Lip Balms are 100% vegan with 100% natural ingredients.

There are seven different flavours available in the Vegan Lip Balm range, they are: A Little S&M, Clean Cut, Cool Under Pressure, Get Fresh, Hot & Spicy, Inner Beauty, Sweet As Sugar.

Will I buy them again? Yes, these are amazing balms, and I'm a My Lip Stuff Addict.

Ingredients: sunflower oil, candelilla wax, cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, aloe vera, essential oils and stevia.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!