Wednesday 15 April 2009

Mac Paint Pot


This is the last of my MAC posts for the time being, I hope you've enjoyed them. This last post is dedicated to one of my favorite MAC products, Paint Pots. They're a cream to powder eye shadow, very similar to the Paints but sheerer. Like Paints the Paint Pots are great to use on their own, as an eye shadow base and under powder colours to intensify them.

There are eleven different Paint Pot colours available. I have Bare Study and Painterly. Bare Study is a shimmery champagne and Painterly is a pale beige. Paint Pots are long wearing and crease free.

I find myself reaching for Painterly most often as it's such a versatile colour. It's a lovely sheer wash of colour and a wonderful eye shadow base. Bare Study is great used under matte colours as it adds a bit of subtle shimmer. It also looks lovely mixed with green eye liner and used as a highlighter on the inner corners of my eyes.

Here's what MAC says: A highly pigmented eye colour that goes on creamy but dries to an intense, vibrant finish. The next generation of a popular M·A·C formula, Paint Pots maintains all the intense traits of its inspiration. Long-wearing, colourfast. Creates seamless coverage without weight or caking. Blends smoothly over the lids. Cream-based, can be mixed with M·A·C shadows and liners. Available in matte and pearl formulas.

Would I buy these again? Yes, in fact I'm already planning which ones to buy next.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!