Monday 18 May 2009

LipFusion Colour Shine Lip Plump

I love lip plumpers and have tried heaps of them. Most of them don't work, but I like the tingle so happily use them even when I don't think they do anything. However, one of the ones that does work is LipFusion. When I first got it I put it on half my lip to see if it worked and there was a noticeable difference, one half of my lip looked swollen and the other half looked normal.

I was pretty surprised that it actually worked, so kept on using it to see if this was a temporary thing or not. I'm happy to say that it's not a temporary thing and it still works. I'm halfway through my first tube and I'll be buying more when this runs out.

It doesn't keep my lips plumped for 48 hours, but it works for a few hours. I've noticed that since I've been using it more regularly my lips don't stay plumped for as long as when I first started using it, maybe because my lips are in better condition now, they look a lot brighter and a little plumper than they used to.

When I first apply LipFusion I notice a light, pleasant tingling sensation that lasts for a few minutes. I purchased Sweet, which is a pretty pink that looks clear on my pigmented lips. The gloss lasts a few hours before I need to reapply and has a subtle, sweet flavour.

Here's what Fusion Beauty has to say about Lip Fusion: The next generation of lip plumpers has arrived. LipFusion is moisturizing treatment gloss infused with revolutionary technology to plump lips instantly – no kidding.
How it works: Tiny, dehydrated, marine collagen microspheres are instantly absorbed by the lips, and seek out the body’s natural moisture. As soon as the spheres become re-hydrated, they plump and hold onto the moisture they’ve collected, creating a mild "swelling" of the lip tissue. The result is fuller, smoother, perfectly plumped lips in seconds. Results can last for up to 48 hours.

You can get LipFusion from Mecca, however I usually buy mine from ebay or strawberrynet as it's much cheaper.

Would I buy this again? Yes, it's a nice gloss and it actually works.

Ingredients: Polybutene, Mineral Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Silylate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Mica, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen (fish source), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Propylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!