Thursday 5 November 2009

Stila Lip Glaze




I'm amazed to say that I've never tried a Stila Lip Glaze before. When I realised this I quickly headed down to Mecca to rectify the problem. I got Passionfruit which on me is a pretty, sheer pink. I don't normally like brush applicator glosses but Stila's Lip Glaze is the exception as the brush is quite firm and makes applying the gloss very easy.




I'm really happy with my Lip Glaze. Passionfruit is a beautiful colour that smells and tastes great (which is very important to me, I hate glosses that smell and taste bad). It provides a sheer wash of shiny colour that looks great alone or layered over lipstick or lip liner. The texture is lovely, it's not sticky or tacky and feels quite moisturising.
 
Stila says: Want lips that get all the attention they deserve? Turn on the shine and you'll be turning heads with stila's most popular lip gloss. Choose from an array of delectable shades that add a splash of color and fabulously matching flavors and scents in one easy click of the famous pen. Cosmetics experts agree-this top seller is an essential addition to any beauty bag.

Would I buy this again? Yes, it's a lovely gloss and I like the pen style container.

All of the pictures shown in this post are from the Mecca website.

Ingredients: polybutene, octyldodecanol, helianthus annus oil, lanolin oil, euphorbia cerifera wax, cocopheryl acetate, ricinus communis seed oil, ethylhexylglycerin, flavour, phenoxyethanol, benzyl benzoate, limonene, farnesol, citral, benzyl salicylate, eugenol, cinnamal, benzyl alcohol.
May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, blue 1 lake, bismuth oxychloride, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 22 lake, red 28 lake, red 30, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!