Monday 28 December 2009

December Empties

December has been another good month for me. I've realised that posting pictures of everything that I use up is a great motivator for me. Since I've started posting about all my empties I haven't been tempted to buy anything new, which is pretty amazing.

Gloria perfume
Clarins Pure Melt cleansing gel
NeoStrata Daytime Protection cream
The Body Shop Coconut lip butter
Burt's Bees Watermelon lip shimmer
Nature's Gate deodorant


KMS California SilkSheen
Philosophy Senorita Margarita shower gel
The Body Shop Cranberry body butter


Phytomer HydrContinue body milk
Rexona Crystal deodorant
John Masters Organics Lip Calm
Kore Restorative day cream

5 comments :

  1. You've used up a lot of products this month! I feel motivated when I post pictures of my empties, too (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!!!! how do you do it!? i haven't finished anything in a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaby, it's so satisfying isn't it?

    Lily, I've just been having a good run lately, it normally takes me ages to finish things. Also, I'm only using one of each type of product till it's empty and that helps heap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you cut those tubes in half, I'm sure there is plenty more inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! and i thought i'm the only one who's posting what i've used up! i don't take pictures, but i make a list of the items and count them :) keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!