Monday 21 December 2009

U Little Beauty Kiss Me Quick Lip Balm



I'm really disappointed with this lip balm. So disappointed that I really don't know what to say about it. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this or not, but it's so runny that it's like applying oil to my lips. And that's what my lips feel like when I've put the balm on, they feel really oily. I can't say if this is an effective lip balm because it's so oily that it runs off my lips straight after I've applied it. You can see in the picture below, I swiped it on my hand and it'd already started running down my hand when I took the photo.


On a positive note it does have a fresh citrus scent.

Here's what U Little Beauty has to say about Kiss Me Quick lip balm: You’ll be kissable in no time and capable of seducing anyone with this nourishing lip balm. Enriched with Calendula, Macadamia and Avocado seed oils. ULB kiss me quick is the perfect treat for kissable glossy lips.

Would I buy it again: No.

Ingredients: castor oil, canola oil, shea butter, candelilla wax, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, carnauba wax, avocado oil, calendula officinalis flower oil, lemon myrtle oil, tocopherol.

2 comments :

  1. I agree, it looks awful! Is this going in the bin? At least it's one less lip balm to complete Music's shame thingy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna it's in the bin. Now if only I could do the same with some eyeliners then I'd be finished Music's challenge. I've finished 2 lip balms and thrown away 3, so it's just the eyeliners that are the problem now.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!