Friday 1 January 2010

My Beauty Resolutions for the New Year

I'm not usually one for New Years Resolutions as I don't see the point in setting myself up to fail, so I usually resolve not to make any resolutions. This year I thought I'd make some beauty resolutions. And to help keep myself honest I'm posting them on here.

Use up more of the products that I currently have,
Buy less make-up, skin care and hair care,
Find a good facial skin care routine and stick to it,
Find a good body care routine and stick to it,
Drastically reduce the size of my lip product stash,
Make significant progress towards reducing down to my ideal stash size.

Wish me luck!



4 comments :

  1. Must be the year for it - I just posted about my resolution too.

    Although I think I will find mine easier to keep .......

    Good luck! And Happy New Year!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great 2010.

    Keep strong on those resolutions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year to you too !!!!!
    I wish you the best =)

    Love,

    Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound like great resolutions! I'm still thinking about what I can do for mine...I'm not normally that good at keeping them XD

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!