Friday 8 January 2010

Project Ten Pan Version Two

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm going to do Project 10 Pan (PTP) again. I really don't want to but as I have so many lip products to get rid of I'm going to join Lollipop26 and do PTP Take Two.

This time I'll be focusing on lipglosses and lipsticks. I'm not including lip balms as they are already part of my Post and Shame Challenge.

I've got some products that I want to use up (shown below) but I'll also use whatever I feel like and hopefully it won't take me very long to finish ten products.



I"m making one exception to this challenge and allowing myself to buy MAC's Baby Sparks Dazzleglass because I've already asked for one to be put on hold for me when they are back in stock. That's the only lip product I'm allowing myself to buy though.


Once I start this challenge it'll mean that I can't buy any lip products at all so I'm not sure how I'll manage it. I might have to beg Mr GQ to buy things for me.


I suppose it's a good way for me to start heading towards my minimal collection goal.


6 comments :

  1. i really should do a ten pan on glosses balms and lipsticks as well, i somehow seem to have a mass collection of it lying around untouched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this one! Been wondering whether I should do one of these too, but I still haven't posted my Post&Shame! Is that a Becca Sheer tint? Like those a lot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you both should join me :)

    Anna, yes it is Becca Sheer Tint, I love it and will be sad to see it go, but thankfully I have another one, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juicy Tubes are so good!
    I should do this aswell.. I started a 10 pan project a few months back, but didnt really work out lol cos of the Christmas sales and everything!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Lorien, I don't think I'd mange p10p during sales time either. Maybe you could consider that just a break and start where you left off?

    ReplyDelete
  6. With so many new releases, I am scared to even start a project 10 thing...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!