Wednesday 14 April 2010

Designer Brands Olive Lip Butter



If you are a fan of The Body Shop lip butters then you are going to love these. They're better than The Body Shop version and they're a fraction of the price! Designer Brands Lip Butters only cost $4.99 (AUD).

At the moment I have the Olive flavour. It sounds like a strange flavour but it smells and tastes like fresh green apples. I find my Olive Lip Butter to be a lot more moisturising than The Body Shop Version. It gives my lips a lovely shine and lasts for a few hours before I need to reapply. It also does a great job of keeping my lips hydrated, soft and smooth. 

There are four flavours available, coconut, mango, pomegranate and olive.


Would I buy this? Yes, I'll be repurchasing this when I run out.

Ingredients: glycine soja oil, cocos nucifera oil, ricinus communis seed oil, cera alba, peg-8, eeswax, aroma, silica, hydrogenated castor oil, butyrospermum parkii butter, mangifera indica extract, theobroma cacao butter, sucralose, tocopheryl acetate, ci 77891, aqua, pentaerylthrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

3 comments :

  1. My lips become dry even in summer. I like the product review. I will try this Lip butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the scents very strong? Because the lip balms from the Body Shop always had a horribly strong scent that made me nauseous D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't find the scents of Olive to be strong, and it fades pretty quickly once I've put it on.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!