Wednesday 21 April 2010

Dove Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant


This is the deodorant that I always go back to. If it wasn't for the really bad white marks that it leaves all over my clothes it'd be the perfect deodorant. I highly recommend this for anyone who has sensitive armpits and struggles to find an effective deodorant.

The version I always go back to is the cream stick. It's super gentle on my very sensitive armpits and never causes sensitivity or irritation. In addition to that, it's very effective and works even on 42 degree summer days. 

Dove says: It's the deodorant with the beauty ingredient proven to improve the look and feel of underarm skin: 1/4 moisturising cream. Effective protection, beautiful result. 

As I mentioned earlier, the only thing I don't like about Dove Original deodorant is the marks that it leaves on my clothes. Because it's a cream formula it leaves white deposits on the inside armpit (is that what they're called) of my clothes. This means that I have to spot treat this area every time I do the washing. But, I'm willing to do that because this deodorant is so amazing. 


Would I buy this again? Yes.

Ingredients: cyclomethicone, aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly, stearyl alcohol, c12-c15 alkyl benzoate, ppg-14 butyl ether, hydrogenated castor oil, perfume, dimethicone, polyethylene, helianthus annus, steareth-100, bht.

3 comments :

  1. I love this deodrant too! I once tried the non-white marks version (not sure exactly of what it was called) but total marketing gimick and I'm convinced that the effectiveness of the deodrant suffered. Original = best. lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this and have been for YEARS, I don't have a problem with the white marks? but then again I don't sweat much so i don't pound it on either..maybe that's why! BUT I love it, the original is by far the one i come back to every time, I have tried all of them :)

    xxx suzanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This the excellent post which I have seen and it helped me a lot , Thanks for sharing it!!
    Dove Original Anti Perspirant

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!