Thursday 13 May 2010

Listerine Whitening Plus Enamel Protection Mouthwash


I don't usually post reviews about mouthwash however I was recently offered the opportunity to trial Listerine's new Whitening Plus Enamel Protection mouthwash. I've been using it for two weeks now and I can already see results. 

Since I forgot to take photo's of my teeth before I started using Whitening Plus, Mr GQ has kindly agreed to be my test subject. I'll be taking a photo of his teeth as they look now, and then another photo after he's been using Whitening Plus for six weeks.

This is what Listerine has to say about Whitening Plus Enamel Protection mouthwash: Want to help kiss unsightly teeth stains goodbye? Simply swish Listerine Whitening Plus Enamel Protection mouthwash twice a day to build whiter, stronger teeth. The newest addition to the Listerine range can make teeth significantly whiter in just six weeks. Introduce Listerine Whitening Plus Enamel Protection mouthwash to your oral care regime and start showing off your pearly whites with a smile that oozes confidence!


Check back in six weeks time to see the results!


3 comments :

  1. i like the whitening and enamel protection idea, but the taste after you gargle is just horrible. 10ml undiluted for one whole minute is rather overwhelming to gargle. I always feel like vomiting after i'm done. they should do something about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also like the idea that this product can do these two amazing things, but the taste is horrible! im sitting here right now with the worst taste i have ever incurred!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tastes like chlorine and peroxide.
    That may be because peroxide is an ingredient in it... That can't be healthy for ones teeth /:

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!