Sunday 16 May 2010

Pantene Pro-V Nourished Shine Conditioner


Since I started colouring my hair I've turned into a hair product snob. Not because I wanted to but because I couldn't find a cheap shampoo and conditioner that kept my tortured hair in good condition. Prior to colouring my hair I could use any shampoo and conditioner but once I started colouring my hair I quickly discovered that I needed to use good quality products to keep my hair from looking fried.

I received Pantene's Nourished Shine Shampoo and Conditioner to trial for Beauty Heaven. As you can imagine, I wasn't expecting much, so I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this conditioner worked really well! When I first started using Nourished Shine conditioner I had very tortured, dry, bleached hair that required a lot of care and intense conditioning.

Pantene says: Nourishes your hair on the inside and helps strengthen it for shinier hair on the outside. It specifically targets the driest and most tangled parts of your hair for improved shine.
   

I've now used a whole tube of Nourished Shine conditioner and I'm very impressed with it. It conditions my fine hair really well without leaving it feeling heavy, limp or oily. As I mentioned earlier, I started using this when I had bleached blonde hair. I've now gone back to my natural hair colour and I'm finding it equally as effective.

Nourished Shine conditioner has a nice, light fruit scent. 



Would I buy this? Yes, it's a very effective conditioner that's very reasonably priced.

Ingredients: water, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, disodium edta, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, sodium hydroxide, methylchloroisothiazolinone/methylisothiazolinone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!