Saturday 22 May 2010

Project 10 Pan Update


I'm really surprised to be saying that I've finished another two products. So that means that Project Ten Pan is now over!

This last two products I finished were my MAC Lingering brow pencil and my Clinique soft blonde brow pencil. I was quite surprised when I finished these. I wasn't so surprised about Lingering as I've been using it for ages, but I thought that my Clinique brown pencil had heaps left in it. Just shows I was wrong.


I've really enjoyed doing P10P, it's such a great feeling using things up. I'm considering going on a total no buy until October when I go overseas. It seems silly to buy things here when I can get them overseas for probably half of the price that I'd pay here.  Plus, it's not like I need anything else!

I've also thrown away my Benefit Dandelion blush, but I'm not counting it as an empty as it isn't empty. 
I'm throwing out my beloved Dandelion as it's now too hard to get to. I tried to depot it but the pan sits really high so it wouldn't fit into my palette, so it had to go. I've used and loved this for about three years now and whilst I was sad to see it go it's been fun using my other blushes.

11 comments :

  1. Congrats on finishing! You must be so relieved. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a relief to have finished but strangely I don't have the urge to go out any buy anything which is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I don't think I'll ever be able to finish my makeup. There's always something new to sucker me in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gd job on finishing PTP! :D it's impossible to finish a blush! so hitting pan on dandelion is an achievement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I didn't have the willpower for it :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on hitting pan! What a gratifying feeling :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there anything quite as satisfying in the beauty product world as when you get to throw out an empty container?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know... it suddenly occurred to me that brow pencils are really in the same family as eyeliners... did you just get 3 out of 4 pencils done for your post & shame?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the congratulations!

    Joanne, what a wonderful idea. I'll have to ask Music if she'll let me count them towards the P&S challenge. If she will then I'm finished. I have a feeling that she won't let me though, she's very strict with her rules :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! It's such a good feeling using things up, I am considering going on a no-buy once I make some replacement purchases after my P10P!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Great job! I can't wait to see how your project no buy goes.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!