Wednesday 21 July 2010

Primped VIP Club

I've recently received my last VIP package and my year as a Primped VIP will be over. If you ever get the chance to be a Primped VIP do it! 

This is how it worked. They put out an expression of interest on the Primped website. I filled in a form with a few details about myself and when I was accepted paid around $120 to $140 (I don't remember the exact price) for one year of membership. This fee was to cover postage and packaging costs.

Once I was accepted I received four packages over twelve months. I usually get to test out the products for at least a month before the reviews were due. Along with each package I was sent information about the products so that I knew know how to use them etc. Each review was due on a specific date that was advised of when I got the package.  

 I know that $140 sounds like a lot of money but considering what I received it was a bargain. I've received over $1,000 worth of products all for the bargain price of $140. Some of the products I've received haven't even been released when I get them, and I always find that exciting! I've also received products that I'd never buy myself due to the cost.
 I've had a good mix of skin care and cosmetics and haven't received anything that didn't suit me. It's also been a good way for me to try out make-up colours that I wouldn't normally buy. For instance the Revlon ColourBurst lipstick I received was Crimson. Normally I'd buy a mauve or pink lipstick so having to try out a bright Crimson lipstick was great. And I discovered that I love bright lips!


I don't have photo's of all my packages, but the photos above are of my last few packages. 

I've thoroughly enjoyed being a Primped VIP and would definitely do it again if I had the opportunity. Thanks Primped!

In exciting Primped news, the VIP club has been changed. It's now free and is open to everyone. Keep an eye on Primped for details of how to sign up.

6 comments :

  1. Wow that looks great! Thanks for letting us know about that website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! I've been signed up with Primped for a few months now and love it. Such a great site. Cant wait for the next VIP expression of interest! Hope I get chosen, love reviewing products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this sounds amazing! Thanks for writing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they have anything like this in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Primped is such a great site. I'm not aware of anything like it in the US but I'm sure there would be something similar. I'll let you know if I come across a site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Primped, I only just found out about the VIP club. Thanks for filling us in! I would love to be a member, get all those products!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!