Wednesday 6 October 2010

Nivea Double Effect Deodorant

It's been quite a while since I've used an aerosol deodorant, for some reason I thought that roll on deodorants were more effective. I'm really not sure where I got that idea from, but I was wrong! 


This is a very effective, gentle deodorant. It didn't irritate my sensitive pits and kept me feeling and smelling fresh all day. Nivea says that Double Effect deodorant softens the skin which helps to get a closer shave therefore leaving underarms smoother for longer. I didn't notice any skin softening effects. 


The scent is light and fresh. It's described as white senses. I'm not sure how I would describe it but it's pleasant. 


Would I buy this again? Yes, it's a gentle, effective deodorant.


Ingredients: butane, aqua, isobutane, propane, cyclomethicone, aluminum chlorohydrate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, dicaprylyl carbonate, dicaprylyl ether, butyloctanoic acid, persea gratissima oil, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, polysorbate 65, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, citronellol, butylphenyl methylpropional, alpha-isomethyl ionone, limonene, linalool, benzyl alcohol, parfum.



4 comments :

  1. I like this deodorant too! I have always used Rexona, but lately its been the Nivea deodorants that I am reaching for! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used a spray on deodorant for about 20 years, I reckon! My brother used to just about drive me out of the house drowning himself in his spray on Lynx, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use a stick, and I honestly want to try something different. How much did this deodorant cost? Thanks!
    ~Sophia
    Fit&FabLiving

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was surprised to like this deodorant as I don't normally use spray deodorants.

    It cost around $3.50 (AUD).

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!