Monday 25 October 2010

Pop Beauty Sweet Goodmorning Kiss


Pop Beauty says: Sugar delicacy and perfect good morning balm. Gently peels off dryness and dead skin cells with natural sugar granules, revealing baby soft lips. Deeply nourishing, vitamin enriched formula leaves lips feeling conditioned and looking plump long term.

I say: This is a great, easy to use lip scrub. Whilst I love lip scrubs I manage to make a lot of mess with them and usually end up picking scrub particles off my face for the next few hours. The applicator on Sweet Goodmorning Kiss means that I don't have that problem with this scrub. I rub it onto my lips until the granules melt away and I'm left with smooth, moisturised lips, easy! I can't say that I've noticed my lips looking any plumper, but they do feel soft and hydrated.  

Sara's POP your skills: Apply to lips with soft applicator using small circular movements, choosing yourself the intensity of exfoliations. The sugar will melt leaving your lips glimmering with a glossy sugar coating - no need to wipe off.

Would I buy this again? Yes, it's a very easy to use lip scrub. 



Ingredients: polyisobutene, octyldodecanol, vp/hexadecene copolymer, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sucrose, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina, myristyl myristate, butyrospermum parkii, silica, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance, panthenol, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, benzyl benzoate, cinnamyl alcohol, eugenol.

6 comments :

  1. This looks like a really convenient lip scrub! Did you get it at Kit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's handy. My lips have been dryer than usual. Perhaps I need to do lip scrub followed by lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dempeaux, yes, I got this from Kit, although I'm sure it'd be available online cheaper.

    Music. A lip scrub would be idea, and you could even use a lip oil under your lip balm. I don't remember if there is a Lush store in Cairns, but if there is, they do really cheap, yummy lip scrubs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i really love your blog. Thanks so much for following me and listing my comp on your site xx Where abouts is Australia are you from hun?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superficial Sydney, thanks! I love your blog too!

    I'm in Perth :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this blog.I love learning about and trying new beauty products. I like so much this lip gloss. With technology being so advanced, there are tons of innovative beauty products which promise to do everything from erasing lines to adding glow, and everything in-between. But sometimes, it's nice to go old-school with something tried-and-true. Thanks for this post.
    rosehip oils

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!