Wednesday 10 November 2010

Neutrogena Deep Moisture body cream



Since I got pregnant I've been using hydrating body lotions twice daily. I tried using two different pregnancy anti-stretch mark oils but they both gave me a rash, so I'm sticking to body butters. I find that the body butters make my skin feel more hydrated, so I'm hoping they work as well as the anti-stretch mark oils would.

I've somehow amassed quite a stash of body butters and it's very satisfying slowly making my way through them. The body butter I've been using recently is Neutrogena's Deep Moisture body cream. 


The first thing I noticed when I opened the tub is the beautiful, sweet, butter cream scent, it smells edible! Despite being deeply hydrating the cream is actually quite light. It sinks in quickly whilst leaving my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The hydrated feeling lasts all day, at the end of the day my skin still feels soft and moisturised.


Anyone who has been pregnant can relate to the pregnancy skin itchies. Deep Moisture body cream kept my itchies away all day, which is much better than the oils I was using.


Neutrogena says: The delightfully rich, creamy formula turns even severely dry skin into soft, smooth skin after just one use. Deeply penetrating moisture is delivered to dried out skin in three ways. Naturally derived cocoa butter nourishes the surface for supple skin. Creamy mango butter provides rich moisture to soften skin. Rich shea butter helps seal in moisture for long lasting benefits.


I'll definitely buy this again!   

Ingredients: water, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, butyrospermum parkii, cocoa seed butter, mango seed butter, benzyl alcohol, bht, sodium chloride, yellow 5, yellow 6, fragrance.

3 comments :

  1. I love body creams, but have never tried this one. I usually use the Nivea ones. I might give this one a try. When I was pregnant I had really dry skin on my belly, and a body cream worked the best! Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you are pregnant. I'm so excited to read this. Congratulations to my old friend. I'm going to subscribe to your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used it and agree it moisturises well. However I loved the scent when I first got it but by the end, it was like spreading on Clag glue. Gag. I do love Neutrogena though.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!