Tuesday 28 December 2010

Amazing Priceline Specials

Priceline are having a great sale at the moment. They have 50% of Bourjois and Physician's Formula and selected Revlon and L'oreal products for $6.95 and $6.99 respectively. They also have an offer of a free Revlon mascara with any foundation purchased and this includes the $6.95 foundations!
I headed in there yesterday and got:
Revlon ColourStay Velvet Creme foundation for $6.95
Revlon DoubleTwist mascara for $0
L'oreal Colour Appeal Trio for $6.99
Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover for $6.00


All up I spent $19.94, what a bargain!

3 comments :

  1. Nice haul, I love priceline! I spend way too much there but at least wiht their priceline card I get some freebie vouchers from them.

    I was eyeing off that revlon foundation the other day but thought it might be too drying on my skin. You should do a review of it when you get the chance.

    Lilit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul :) I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Revlon foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my eye on these but wasn't able to purchase any because they were all gone by the time I went to a Priceline store, about a day or 2 after the sale begun. The Revlon Colorstay Velvet Creme happens to be my daily foundation and I was pretty cut when I wasn't able to purchase a back-up for such a bargain price! I did a review of it on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!