Thursday 13 January 2011

Shop to help the Queensland Flood victims

In an effort to raise money for the Queensland Flood victims, several companies are donating a % of their sales to the flood relief fund. Below are the ones that I'm aware of, if anyone knows of any more, please feel free to list them in the comments section.


From 12 January to 13 February 2011 MOR will be donating 25% of all E-Boutique sales to the Queensland Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal.

If you haven't used MOR products before I highly recommend them. Now is the time to stock up on all your old favorites and discover some new ones. I know I'll be stocking up on my favorite Marshmallow products.


From now until 23 January 2011 Pola will be donating 10% of all online sales to the Flood Relief fund. I haven't tried any Pola products but they look amazing, so it's a great time to give them a go.

1 comment :

  1. this is amazing, my sister happens to be one of the lucky ones and here house is safe but still in threat :(

    A little giveaway going on at my blog at the moment http://tinyurl.com/4kt38u2 leave a comment for some Lush goodies xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!