Monday 20 June 2011

CO Bigelow Lemon and Raspberry Lip Balm


I don't normally use lip balms with petrolatum in them, however I made an exception for this balm for two reasons. Firstly, I didn't know what the ingredients were when I purchased it and secondly, it tastes amazing. Hubby even commented on how lovely it tastes. Unfortunately I've used it all up and as I'm doing P50P I won't be buying another one for a while.

I purchased my Lemon and Raspberry lip balm from Bath and Bodyworks when I was on my lip product binge. I loved it so much that I used it every day and it was finished within four weeks. For a balm with petrolatum in it, it was surprisingly moisturising. The texture is moderately thick with a clear, glossy finish. Being a thicker balm the lasting power is pretty good, at least 3 hours.   
Would I buy this again? Yes, if only because it tastes great.

Ingredients: hydrogenated polydecene, petrolatum, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, ozokerite, beeswax, flavour, citrus medica limonum peel oil, butyrospermum parkii butter, citrus meidca limonum peel extract, rubus idaeus leaf extract, helianthus annuus seed oil, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, vitis vinifera seed oil, sodium saccharin, tocopherol, benzyl alcohol, citral, geraniol, linalool, limonene.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!