Wednesday 28 September 2011

Models Prefer Airbrush Brush


Models Prefer is a new range that has recently been introduced to Priceline and I was lucky enough to receive some of their products to review. I've also purchased some products as the quality is amazing.

I purchased their Airbrush brush (the one on the right) after a visit to Mecca Cosmetica. They were putting foundation on me and they used a brush that felt amazing. It was the Chantecaille Blush brush. As I'm not willing to pay Mecca prices for a brush, I went in search of a cheaper alternative and found the Models Prefer Airbrush brush.

This has now taken the place of my beloved Beauty Blender, that's how good it is! The reason I prefer my Airbrush brush to my BB is that it's quicker to use and gives the same amazing finish and coverage that I get from my BB. It is designed to be used to apply liquid foundation. I'd never considered using a brush like this to apply liquid foundation, but it truly does a beautiful job. 

Airbrush brush is a bargain at $14.99 (AUD) and is available at Priceline.

5 comments :

  1. I've been eyeing off this brush for a while now, might have to grab it, what method do you use with it, stipple, buff, swirl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am confused how you would use it with the dome shape. Do you use it the same way you do with the duo fiber brushes? (aka stippling followed by buffing in)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use it the same way that I would use a duo fiber brush I stipple and then buff, but I find that it doesn't need much buffing. I can just swipe my foundation on really quickly, cause the brush is quite big it blends on really easily and only needs buffing around my nose and eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check this out next time I'm in Priceline, it looks similar to the Sephora Airbrush that I've seen people rave about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you use the Models Prefer Stippling Brush as an alternative for this?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!