Friday 30 September 2011

September Empties

September has been another huge month for me empties wise, I'm so pleased with myself. At the same time I really don't know how I'm managing to finish so many products. The only thing I can put it down to is that I'm too busy to play around with my products so I'm using the same things all the time. Whatever the reason, I'm glad I'm finishing things. If I keep going at this rate it won't be long until I manage to make a dent in my unused product pile. If only I could start using up some of my make-up too.
Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness Shampoo - I really like this. It smells great, it's effective and it's cheap.


wotnot Facial Wipes - My hg face wipes. Others just don't compare. Read my review here.


Haus of Gloi Sanctum Whipped Soap - Love this. I'm yet to meet a HoG product that I don't love. I'll be reviewing this soon.


In Essence Detox Body Polish - Love this too. Another great product from In Essence. It's a little pricey though and didn't last very long, but I'd still buy it again. 


She Mermaid Salt Scrub - A great scrub and it's very reasonably priced too. This is going to be one of those products that I'll purchase over and over again.


SunSense Pre Tan Scrub - This would be great for people who fake tan as it's super gentle, however as I don't fake tan it's not a product I'd buy again.




Nivea SOS Intensive Balm hand cream - Brillant for super parched hands. My review is coming soon.



Naturals Collection Coconut Waterless Hand Gel Cleanser - Smells amazing and isn't drying. Not really much else I can say about this one.



Haus of Gloi The Brier Path Soft Bubbling Scrub - Love!


The Body Collection Coconut and Vanilla Exfoliating Body Polish - I was glad to see the end of this. It didn't contain enough scrubby particles to make it effective. I won't buy this again.


Bath and Bodyworks Sweet Pea Body Lotion - This smells beautiful. 



Innoxa Daily Moisture Protection - A good SPF moisturiser. I didn't love it, but it was effective and something I'd purchase if I was looking for a cheap facial moisturiser with SPF.


Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel  - My hg brow gel.



Haus of Gloi Vice Sugar Exfoliant - Vice is my favourite HoG scent.


Origins Never a Dull Moment face scrub - This smells lovely however I didn't find it to be very effective, it just doesn't have enough scrubby bits in it.


Nougat Fig and Pink Cedar Nurturing hand cream - A beautiful scented hand cream, I'd happily purchase the full size version (if I didn't have about ten hand creams waiting for me to use).


Presence de Bach perfume - Gorgeous! Review coming soon.


Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator - I really like this. Review coming soon.

4 comments :

  1. Beauty Heaven sent me that Estee Lauder serum to trial and it's AWESOME. Normally I balk at paying EL prices for stuff, but I would definitely shell out for that again (once I've used the 9 million other serums I have in the house...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a massive lot of empties, so impressed. I have my empties post coming up tomorrow and it's nowhere near this :( I will try hard this month to get rid of those half empty things floating around, and I want to make a HoG order too so would love to see a post on some must haves/reviews.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, thats a lot of products, well done! I have really been wanting to try the skin illuminater, it sounds so great
    Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. MASSIVE effort!

    I love the Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioners, I think they're one of the best cheaper hair lines on the market.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!