Monday 6 February 2012

Nude by Nature Pure Pout lipgloss

A while ago hubby bought me a great pack of Nude by Nature products. I've never tried any of their products before, so was excited to try them out. Naturally, the first product I tried was the Pure Pout lipgloss.
It tastes amazing and is a beautiful, long lasting colour that feels more like a balm than a gloss. There is no stickiness to this gloss and it's very moisturising. I have Naked Kiss and Pure Plum. Whilst they look quite dark in the swatches on my pigmented lips they are very sheer, almost a clear gloss. On someone with less pigmented lips I imagine they would provide a gorgeous wash of colour. 
Naked Kiss is a medium pink and Pure Plum unsurprisingly is a light plum colour. Right after I took these photos my Naked Kiss exploded. The tube split right down the side. I'm really upset cause it's my favourite colour and I can't use it anymore. Oh well. In the photos Pure Plum is the top colour and Naked Kiss is the bottom colour.   


Nude By Nature says: A gloss thats made from 100% natural and nature derived ingredients. Comes in three stunning colours: Naked Kiss for a luscious natural wet look, Virgin Blush for a hint of juicy pink, Plum Pout for a splash of sexy sophistication. Each gloss has a fresh, natural flavour and is packed full of lip conditioners, so your sexy new pout will feel as smooth and soft to the kiss as it looks and for longer. 

Even better, these are a bargain. You can buy all three glosses for $19.95.

Would I buy this again? Yes, it's a beautiful gloss.

Ingredients: Castor seed oil, glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, beeswax, lanolin oil, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, flavour, glycerin, aqua, stevia rebaudina extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalool.
May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, carmine, iron oxide, red 7, clalcium sodium borosilicate, tin oxide.

3 comments :

  1. I should try these! NbyN are rapidly turning into a staple for me. Still using the mineral powder every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try the mineral powder, I've heard so many good things about it.

      Delete
  2. Hi! It's Suzi here, I handle the PR for Nude by Nature. Thank you for your fabulous review, I'm sorry to hear your lip gloss tube cracked down the side.
    Nude by Nature have addressed the issue for future runs, but the current batches are subject to splitting. I am more than willing to send you another packet to compensate.

    Suzi

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!