Wednesday 14 March 2012

Recent purchases

It's been a long time since I've done a haul post, mainly because I haven't been shopping very much lately. There are a few things I've picked up recently so I thought I'd show them off.

YSL Glossy Stain no 4 - I love this! It is exactly what the name suggest, a glossy lip stain. The gloss lasts about three hours on me and when it's gone I'm left with a stain of colour. Perfect.

MAC Kissable lipcolour in Woo Me - I was hoping this would be a long lasting lip gloss but it's not, it's more like a tinted lip balm. Despite that it's still pretty and I like it.

Covergirl intense shadowblast no 800 and 815 - If you hadn't already noticed, I'm obsessed with long lasting everything at the moment. These eye shadows are amazing. They last all day without fading or creasing. I apply mine at 6am and it looks exactly the same when I take it off at 9pm. Magic. I wish they had more colours.

Natio colour last creme lipstick in Sheer Rose - This is another one that I was hoping would be long lasting, but again, it's not. It's a nice gloss though and smells like watermelon.

Chi Chi Mineral Diamond foundation in Fairly Light - I'm really liking this foundation. It's waterproof so perfect for the horrible summer weather we've been having.

Mumma Bubba Teething Necklace - This is easily one of the best things I've ever purchased. It's made of soft silicone and is perfect for bub to chew. I also have a bracelet which I forgot to include in the photo. Between the necklace and the bracelet bub is kept entertained for hours. 

1 comment :

  1. Wow! Looks like I need to buy some of the Covergirl Intense Shadowblast's! I figured they wouldn't work! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!