Wednesday 28 March 2012

Tag - Seven Deadly Sins of Make-Up

I saw this tag on the Beauty Soiree blog and decided I'd do it too.

1. GREED
What is your most expensive beauty product?
Bobbi Brown Nude palette. I paid Australian retail price for it which was $110. Ouch.
And what is your most inexpensive beauty product?
Starlet Navy blue eyeliner. I paid $2.95 for it. I always see Starlet makeup at Kmart but never buy it because it looks cheap and nasty, however I thought I'd buy this as an experiment to see what it was like. Surprisingly it's really nice.

2. WRATH
What beauty products do you have a love and hate relationship with?
Highlighters. I love the look of highlighters on other people however I just can't make them work on me. Thankfully one of my lovely friends is going to teach me, so hopefully it'll be a love relationship soon.
And what product has been the hardest to find?
None that I can think of at the moment.

3. GLUTTONY
What are your most delicious beauty products?

At the moment that would be my Savi Wellbeing body lotion and the Body Shop Chocomania range.

4.SLOTH
What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

Face masks and nail polish. I try to do face masks regularly but it just doesn't happen. The same goes for nail polish. I love the look of painted nails but just can't be bothered painting my nails every few days.

5. PRIDE
What product gives you most confidence?

If you'd asked me this a year ago I would have said lip gloss or lipstick, but since bub came along I'd have to say concealer and foundation. Lack of sleep means that I have dark under eye circles and I still have some dark spots left from pregnancy. Whilst these don't worry me too much, I do feel better when I have a little foundation and concealer on.

6. LUST
What product makes you feel more attractive?

Red lipstick. Need I say more?

7. ENVY
What beauty item would you most like to receive as a gift? 

Tom Ford lipsticks. I swatched these last time I was in the city and found a beautiful dusty pink that funnily enough is called Dusky Pink. I really want it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!