Monday 16 April 2012

Beauty Confessions

Since you like this post so much Sabine I thought I'd make it a regular thing, provided I have enough things to confess. So here goes, all my shameful secrets.

I don't throw my cosmetics out after the recommended time, I keep them for years. If I threw things out when they say you should, I'd be throwing out heaps of barely used products.

Sometimes I don't get time to take off my toe nail polish so walk around with chipped polish on. Not a good look. I recently walked around with chipped toe nail polish for two weeks.


I've only brushed my hair four times this month. Yes, that's once a week. In my defense it really doesn't need brushing because I wear it in a plait most of the time and it doesn't get knotty.

If I put my mascara on and I get some on my eyelid I don't remove it, I just draw more eye liner over the top so you can't see it.

I still haven't had my hair cut. It's been over two years now. Surprisingly, my hairdresser says that my hair is in really good condition. That makes me wonder why I used to bother getting it cut every few months, obviously I didn't need to.

3 comments :

  1. Haha, I have make up for years too. I can never bear to part with anything, I'm a complete hoarder :D

    If you get a chance, check out my blog giveaway! ---> http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/giveaway-dior-eclat-satin-cle-de-peau.html

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! This is so good!! Ok, in the spirit of sharing here's a few of mine:

    -I don't really stick to a schedule to clean my make-up brushes. Sometimes it's weekly, other times it's when I can't remember when I last washed them. Ewww.

    -I leave bottles open (jars not so much). Sometimes that big bottle of Lavender Essential Oil stays open ALL night.

    -I hate using a hair dryer - and I wash my hair at night after running, so I go to bed with damp hair. Which gives me EPIC bed hair the next morning.

    -I vaguely comb my hair at best, just to untangle it before washing. Somehow my hair gets everywhere though - it groups into balls like tumbleweeds. I pick hair up off the bathroom floor everyday - yesterday I hit my lower back against the corner of the sink as I got back up with a ball of hair in my hands. FFS Thursday!!

    Keep these coming :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's another confession, I don't stick to a schedule to clean my make-up brushes either!

      Delete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!