Friday 13 July 2012

FFS Friday

As soon as I'd finished typing up last weeks Friday post I realised I'd missed things out. FFS.

I now can't remember what any of those things were. FFS.

This week I'm very slow off the mark. I'm writing this on Thursday, usually by Thursday I have the post nearly finished. FFS. 

That means I've probably forgotten most of my FFS worthy events. FFS.

I've been on an endless clothing hunt for winter clothes for bub. FFS.

Monday I found some trackie pants in his size. Not FFS.

I got them home and found that they'd been on the wrong hanger and were too small. FFS.

So I had to take them back and try to find another pair. FFS.

Bizarrely, now that bub has all the winter clothes he needs, there are heaps of size 1 boys winter clothes around. FFS.

And they're all on sale. FFS.
Monday night bub was awake from 12 am to 4am. Fun. FFS.

Like last week, bub has been throwing tantrums all day, every day. FFS.

Sometimes I don't even know why he's throwing a tantrum. FFS.

Tuesday I couldn't cope with it so spent 2 hours driving around aimlessly just to keep him quiet. FFS. 

Tuesday night, for the first time in his life, bub slept through the night. Not FFS.

Hubby woke me up at 5am. FFS.

And I immediately thought bub was dead. FFS.

So hubby stood at his door to make sure he could hear him breathing, which he could. Not FFS.

By this time I was wide awake and couldn't get back to sleep. FFS.
Bub woke up at 5.45am. FFS.

Wednesday night I was hoping for a repeat performance, however bub got croup so woke up at 3am, 4am and 5am. FFS.

I rang four Drs surgerys and couldn't get him an appointment this week, even after telling them that my 16 month old son has croup. FFS.

Apparently the Drs are all on holidays this week. FFS.

They all told me to take bub to the hospital. FFS.

Silly me thought you only took your child to the emergency department in the event of an emergency. FFS.

I bought bub some crayons to use in the shower. He's more interested in eating them. FFS.

Thursday Mum came up and infested my house with toilet germs! FFS.

She took the book I'm currently reading into the toilet. FFS.

The worst bit is that it's a library book so I can't throw it out. FFS.

The book is currently sitting near my computer, so I'm waiting for it to stop working once the toilet germs take hold. FFS.

If you don't hear from me again you'll know why. FFS.

The job that hubby is currently doing has finished so he's changing companies. Despite the current job ending, his company have decided that he (and the other staff) quit. FFS.

This means that they save themselves having to pay them all termination payments. FFS.

I'm not sure how the came to this decision when they told the staff that the job was finished and they won't have any work for them after Friday. Bastards. FFS.

They've also been actively trying to find work with other companies for all the staff. FFS.

Clearly they're just bastards. FFS.

And that's all I can remember wanting to whinge about this week.
Have a great weekend!!!!!!



Dear Baby G

2 comments :

  1. Chris's mum told me that when she was sick of his tantrum-throwing she'd put him in a pram under the stairs or at the bottom of the garden. She said he almost made the pram tip over once! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post reminded me of my days when both my kids were very young,they have a 2yrs gap and I went mad juggling everything on my own(my hubby is in the army).

    http://www.hairextensions-australia.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!