Monday 30 July 2012

July Empties and Tosses

Due to P50P I don't have many empties this month. I finished a whole pile of samples and I also tossed a few things out. 
 
These products are all tosses.
 
I was so disappointed with the Prevage serum. I've wanted to try it for ages, so when I received it to trial for Primped I was really excited. Unfortunately I haven't been able to use this as nothing will come out of the bottle. I've tried everything I can to get the pump to work but it won't. What a waste. 

Next is the Mirenese powder. It's okay but I find the puff really difficult to use. I ended up taking the lid off and using it as a loose powder, but then decided this was too hard so out it goes.

The Guerlain lipstick and gloss I really like, but they remind me of an ex every time I use them, so they had to go. The silver tube is Becca lip tint in Vendela. I love the lip tints but this one is too warm for me so I don't use it. I didn't see any point in having it sitting around, so out it goes. 

The pot with the black lid is a Designer Brands cream eye shadow. This creases like crazy within half an hour of me putting it on. 

The pencil is a taupe Innoxa eye shadow that I loved. It's a gorgeous colour, however I've had this for at least seven years so decided it was high time I got rid of it.

The two Prada balms are old and I just don't use them. I have heaps of them floating around and they are the perfect size to get stuck in bub's throat so I can't afford to have them in the house. 

As you can see here, I also finished a pile of samples that I can't be bothered listing. If there is anything you'd like to know about let me know.

2 comments :

  1. In general I just can't be bothered lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the middle of tossing out unwanted, unused stuff as well. Pity about the Guerlain lipstick and gloss :P xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!