Monday 1 July 2013

June Empties

Another month, another pile of empties. This month started out really well, I finished three products on the first of June! Then everything slowed down and I didn't finish many products which is a bit disappointing. 

I also have a few tosses this month. I'm getting ruthless with my products, I'll use them a few times and if I don't like them they either go in my giveaway pile or they get tossed. It's time I started getting serious about drastically reducing the size of my stash. 
 Swisspers Naturals Green Tea Calming Facial Cleansing Wipes - I bought a whole pile of wipes when Priceline had a sale on. These ones are lovely, nearly as good as my hg WotNot wipes. I'll definitely buy them again.

Sukin Nourishing Lip Treatment - This is amazing. It's one of my all time favourite lip balms. When I finished my tube I was so tempted to go out and buy another one, but I managed to resist as I have a lot of other balms I need to use up first. Having said that, I now keep on swapping the balm I'm using because they aren't as good as my Sukin balm.

Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - Love, love, love this. It smells so nice. I haven't repurchased but will next time I'm near a Lush store. 

MMS Purity Parfum - I have no idea what scent this was, but it was a lovely, fresh citrus scent. I've got a whole pile of MMS perfumes that I've had for ages so I'm slowly using them up before they go off. 


Weleda Baby Calendula Nappy Change Cream - My holy grail baby bum balm. I've tried lots of different nappy rash creams and this is by far my favourite. It's very gentle on irritated skin, has a light, pleasant fragrance and heals nappy rash with only one or two applications.

V05 Moisture Soak Conditioner - This was nice but didn't wow me. I won't purchase it purely because it cannot possibly compare to my all time favourite Original and Mineral conditioner. 

Guerlain L'Or - Meh. This is a radiance concentrate with pure gold. I didn't find that it did anything for me.


Lush Dream Cream Body Lotion - I got this sample when I ordered a perfume from Lush. It's a very nice lotion that I'd consider buying if I didn't already have a whole pile of body lotions to finish.
Ardell Clear Brow Gel - My holy grail brow gel.

Covergirl Lashblast Fusion - Another great mascara from Covergirl, they really do a good job with their mascara's. This made my lashes look really long and lush, I loved it. 


Clearasil Vitamins and Extracts Daily Wash - This seemed quite nice but it's very difficult to say after only one use. 

And now onto some products that I'm throwing out. 

Nude by Nature Magic Mineral Mascara - I'm tossing this because it smudges on me. It's very rare for a mascara to smudge on me, but every time I used this I'd end up with dark mascara smudges under my eyes by the afternoon. Not a good look.

Ella Dean The Girl in There Lipbalm and Juice Beauty Lip Plumper - I didn't particularly like these so didn't use them much and they went off.

Ren Biomimetic Perfect Lip Honey - I don't like the smell of this and it doesn't feel very hydrating, so out it goes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!