Monday 3 March 2014

February Empties

Another month, another empties post. 
 The Body Shop Honeymania shower gel - I love this, it's a definite repurchase. 

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush body scrub - Of all the Soap and Glory scrubs I've tried, this is my least favourite. Having said that, it's still a nice scrub. You can read my full review here.


Clearasil Vitamins and Extracts scrub - Tiger used and loved this. Full review is here.
Elixia Vitamin E Enriched cleansing cream - I don't have much to say about this, it was a nice cleanser, it did the job.

Haus of Gloi Vice Pumpkin Butter - This is one of my all time favourite scents so naturally it's love. HoG always make beautiful products, I'm yet to find one of their products that I don't love.


John Plunkett Multi Vitamin moisturiser - This was pretty good, it's quite a rich moisturiser so good for my dry skin. I'd consider buying it if I saw it on sale.

In Essence Gentle Cleanser - I love In Essence products, they all smell so good, as does their Gentle Cleanser. When I've finished my current stash of cleansers I'll definitely consider buying this one, the small travel size lasted me for ages.

Palmolive Tranquility shower gel - I didn't like the scent of this at all so I used it for shaving my legs.



Kerastase shampoo and conditioner samples - These are such a waste as I find it nearly impossible to know what I think of a product after a single use.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!