Tuesday 4 March 2014

Losing the baby weight update

I haven't updated my weight loss progress for ages, in fact I don't think I've updated it at all. This time around things have been going very slowly. I lost the weight with Chai a lot easier, this time it's not as easy for the sole reason that I'm exhausted and so I eat sugar to give me some energy. I wish that I could find a non sugar energy solution, then I'd be laughing.

Having said that, I am now only 3.5kg's away from my pre baby weight and 6.5kg's away from my goal weight. For a while there I wasn't losing any weight (and I wasn't gaining either), but the last few weeks I've started losing again because I've been more careful about what I eat and how much I eat. 


Exercise is non existent so I've been making sure that I do at least 10,000 steps per day and I intend to increase this by 1,000 steps per month until I get to 15,000 steps. When finances allow I'm going to start doing personal kickboxing lessons. We've got training mats set up out the back now so hopefully I'll be able to get someone to come to the house and train me. Once my knee and ankle heal I'll start skipping again too. 

It's taking a while, but I will get there! Even when I'm not losing weight, as long as I don't put any weight on, I'm not that fussed because I know it'll happen eventually and I'm really not putting much effort in.

If you have any suggestions for a non sugar, breastfeeding friendly energy hit, please let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!