Monday 30 June 2014

MiniBarCo

I recently came across the MiniBarCo on Instagram and the next day I got an email about them having a sale, how's that for a coincidence?

MiniBarCo is an online store that sell travel sized (TSA approved) beauty products. What a brilliant idea! They stock a huge range of great brands and everything is travel sized. As well as being able to buy individual products, they also have kits available. 

I've spent the last few days browsing around the site and I'm impressed, they've really thought of everything. They have travel sized perfumes, candles, insect repellant, baby products and the list goes on. I've got my eye on the cute little deodorants by MBeze (and several other things!) 

Not only would the products be great for travelling, they'd also be great for an at work kit, for the handbag or for a baby bag.
 
They currently have a 30% off sale that's going until the 31st of July, just enter the code EOFY14 at checkout.

If you buy anything, let me know what you get!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!