Friday 18 July 2014

FFS Friday - Ghost tales

Clearly I've done something to upset my body. FFS.

It really doesn't like me at the moment. FFS.

Sunday I woke in the middle of the night (technically it was Monday morning), feeling like I was going to be sick. FFS.

I woke up Monday morning with gastro. Again. FFS.

It was the day before Tiger was due to fly out. FFS.

I was sick all day so spent the whole day in my pj's. FFS/Not FFS.

Bizarrely the next day I woke up feeling fine. Not FFS. 

That was my stomach lulling me into a false sense of security because I've felt sick for the rest of the week. FFS.

Whilst Tiger has been home we've been having lovely sleep ins. We've been waking up at 6.30 or later, it's been wonderful. Not FFS.

As soon as he left we went back to waking up at 4.30am. FFS.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the morning after he left both the boys woke up sick. FML. FFS.

I think there is a ghost living in my car. FFS.

Wednesday morning we were going out. My garage remote is broken and I can't put it on my keyring so I had it in the glovebox. I used it to open the garage door and dropped it down the side of my seat. FFS.

It disappeared. FFS.

Cause the ghost took it. FFS.

I got out of the car, searched under the seat and it wasn't there. FFS.

I moved the seat forward and took the matt out, it still wasn't there. FFS.

I moved the seat backwards and checked from the front, still wasn't there. FFS.

Knowing that it couldn't possibly have disappeared, I checked down the side of the seat. It wasn't there. FFS.

We were due at a friend's house so I got the spare remote, closed the garage and decided to have one final look. Clearly the ghost took pity on me because as soon as I checked it was sitting in the middle of the floor. FFS.

Nice work ghost. FFS.

There concludes my weekly whinge. Please tell me all about your FFS worthy moments in the comments so I can feel slightly less crazy (but let's face it, we all know I'm crazy).

If you'd like to read more whinges, head over to Sarah's blog.

1 comment :

  1. oh winter you harbinger of illness. is it summer yet?! hope you're all better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!