Tuesday 8 July 2014

June Empties

My empties this month are so pitiful that I nearly didn't do a post. But since I'm all about finishing things, how could I not do a post?

That's it. Can you believe it? Only four products! I have no idea what happened in June, clearly I wasn't using things! 

Keratinology Detoxifying Shampoo - I got this in a sample box. It's nice but not amazing. I can't say anything bad about it, nor can I say anything great about it. I wouldn't buy it purely because it's just meh.

The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel - The boys gave me this as part of my mothers day present and I really enjoyed using it. It smells beautiful and isn't drying, however it's not a product that I'd buy for myself due to the price.

Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Shower Oil - Of all the shower oils I've tried, this is my favourite. It has a beautiful apricot scent, it's hydrating without being super oily and it's lovely to use. I'll definitely buy this again.

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish - This was another part of my mothers day gift and I absolutely loved the smell. As I'm a fan of sugar/salt scrubs I didn't find this scrubby enough for me, but it was still lovely to use. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!