Monday 18 August 2014

Beauty Diet Update

It's been three months since I've done a Beauty Diet update so you could be forgiven for thinking I'd fallen off the wagon but I haven't. Vita, Norlin and Sophie are all still on the wagon too, so check out their blogs to see how they are doing.
I finally have some empties to show for the beauty diet. I've barely been wearing make-up lately so it's taking me ages to finish things. If only I was counting lip balm, I'd be set, but that'd mean that I couldn't buy lip balm and that's never going to happen. 

I know the Dermalogica Skinperfect Primer is a sample, but it lasted me four weeks of daily use so I'm counting it.
The David Jones Cream Foundation has a little bit left in the bottom but I'm sick of it so out it goes.  The Ardell Brow Gel is just gross, so that's out too.

My current Beauty Diet tally is:

Finished - 14
Culled - 42
UIOLI - 4
Purchased - 6
Number of products I'm allowed to buy - 6 

Here's a sneak peak of what I bought. I'll be doing a proper review once I've used both products for a while, but so far it's love.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!