Friday 3 October 2014

FFS Friday - FIG Jam

Happy Friday everyone! Amazingly I don't have a whole lot to complain about this week, things have gone surprisingly well and I'm not complaining. 

To my great distress Tiger has discovered the amazingness that is my Lush Rose Jam shower gel. FFS.

I bought two of them when they came out last year and I've been hoarding them as they aren't available anymore. FFS.

I was hoping that Tiger wouldn't use it as they smell like roses, however he has no qualms about smelling like a rose and is in fact delighted with how great he smells after he uses Rose Jam. FFS.

My fault for marrying a metrosexual (high maintenance) man, who is secure in his masculinity. FFS.

A few months ago I got some lovely new jeans from Jeanswest. Not FFS.

In my excitement at getting new clothes (and being out for the first time without the boys), I got light coloured jeans. Big mistake. FFS.

The boys (Eljay to be exact) have ruined them already. FFS.

He put his dirty hands on me and now I have a stain on my jeans that I can't get out. FFS.
I've washed them five times and the stain is still there. FFS.

This is why I can't have nice things. FFS.

In an all boy house, nice things just get ruined. FFS. 

Maybe in ten years time I'll be able to have nice things again. FFS.

Saturday we were shopping at JB Hi Fi and Chai had to go to the toilet. The poor little thing was busting and they wouldn't let him use their toilet. FFS.

What sort of place won't let a three year old use their toilet? FFS.

If we'd been in a shopping centre it wouldn't have been a problem, but we were at a stand alone store so had to leave the shop and drive to Chicken Treat, who were happy to let us use their toilet. Not FFS.

We'd gone in there to buy a vacuum and a tablet computer but walked out empty handed. FFS.

JB Hi Fi, you have lost our business. 

That concludes my weekly whinge. If you've had any FFS worthy moments, please tell me all about them. If you'd like to read more whinges, head over to Sarah's blog
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!