Wednesday 15 October 2014

Lanolips 101 Fruities Collection

You may recall me complaining a while ago about the Lanolips 101 Strawberry ointment being released in the UK before it was released here. You'll be pleased to know that it's now available here, along with a Peach and Apple version too. Together they make up the 101 Ointment Fruities Capsule Collection.

As with the regular 101 Ointment, the Fruities can be used all over the body. I use them mainly as lip and cuticle balms, plus I use the peach ointment on my boys for nappy rash and grazes. It's a great addition to my nappy bag because it's small and can be used for so many different purposes. 
As you can see from the photo below, they have a slanted applicator meaning that they can be applied directly to the lips.  

Each of the three fruits have been selected for their different benefits. 
Strawberry contains alpha-hydroxy acids to help exfoliate dead skin cells.
Peach sinks into the skin easily and revives due to the combination of vitamins and polyunsaturated fats. 
Apple is acidic, contains vitamins and antioxidants so acts as a natural environmental protection.

I love all my Fruities, as with the original 101 Ointment they are a great, versatile product. My only complaint is that they don't have a flavour, it'd be great if they tasted as good as they smell.

The Lanolips 101 Ointment Fruities Capsule Collection is available now from Mecca Maxima (instore and online). Each ointment costs $13.95. 

The disclosure for this one is a little bit confusing. I bought the strawberry balm from Victoria Health ages ago. Then I got the peach balm free with the November issue of Elle magazine. Then I was sent all three balms to review. So that's clear as mud.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!