Sunday 5 October 2014

This weeks face



WooHoo! I finally got blogger to post my photo the right way around! Yay!

After being quite boring the past few weeks, I got a little more interesting with this weeks face. I was lucky enough to win the Mineralogie BB Creme in an Instagram competition. I've been wearing it all week and I love it. I can see that it'll get a lot of use this summer as it gives great coverage and it's not all all greasy. 

The Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser compact I've been using as a contour. I still don't fully have the hang of contouring but I'm working on it. As this is a tinted moisturiser it's pretty foolproof so perfect to practice with.

Purely because it was on top of my make-up bag, I've been using my Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Whilst it isn't as good as my Bobbi Brown Corrector, it still does a pretty good job. I find it works better when I don't set it with powder. If I set it with powder it sinks into fine lines but when I leave it alone there is barely any settling. 

Once again my blush of choice has been Hourglass. I really, really want to get the blush palette when it's released here, hopefully that will happen soon. 

I still have that horrible allergic eye problem so I haven't been wearing eye shadow, I just used my Covergirl Liquiline Blast eye liner and Maybelline Define a Lash mascara.

It goes without saying that my brows were thansk to Shu Uemura Hard Brow Pencil.  

After using my Pink Hope lipstick from Luma by Jess Hart, I'm really excited for the Luma range to be released. The lipstick is gorgeous, it smells beautiful, it's long lasting and all natural. Perfection. When I wasn't wearing bright pink lipstick I was wearing another new favourite, Shanghai Suzy Miss Leah (baby cocoa). This is a perfect nude for me, I'm considering buying a backup it's that good. 

What have you been loving this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!