Monday 20 April 2015

Calm

I don't know about everyone else but I spend a large portion of my time feeling stressed. In an effort to combat that I've added a few calming products into my daily routine.

Australian Bush Flower Essences Calm and Clear oral spray and Bach Rescue pastilles are great for an instant calm, I use these when I feel like I'm about to explode. The boys love the pastilles and have them regularly too. 

Subtle Energies Facial Blend is calm in a bottle, I wish it came in a perfume. I use it every night. It smells so lovely that I rub it between my hands, cover my face with my hands and inhale the scent for a minute or so, then press the oil all over my face, neck and decolletage.

The most recent addition to my calm regime is the Flora Remedia Calm Infusion. I carry this in my handbag so I can breathe it in whenever I need to.  

When I'm in the car and the boys are screaming I play Buddhist music from the Po Lin Monastery in Hong Kong. It's beautifully calming and within a few minutes the boys have usually stopped screaming. 

The other thing we do is dance around the house. I put on loud music and we have a boogie. I'm perfecting my daggy Mummy dancing in anticipation of the boys being old enough to appreciate how bad it is.  

What are your favourite calming products? Please share, I need all the help I can get.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!