Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Empties

Carmex Moisture Plus lip balm - My poor Carmex. It was nearly empty when Eljay got to it and smeared it all over himself, the floor, his face and then ate what was left. Nice.

Lancome Visionnaire - I got two uses out of this sample so really can't say if it was good or not. It felt pleasant to use.

 Urban Rituelle Mango Milk perfume - Love this! It smells like summer.

Coconut Revolution Shampoo and Conditioner - These smelled lovely and made my hair feel good, nice and soft. I'd need to use them more than once to form an opinion but I'd happily buy them for the beautiful scent.

Kmart Jasmine Body Polish - These are my new favourite body scrub. They cost $4 and are a great sugar/salt scrub. If you like really scrubby scrubs get to Kmart now.

Original Source Chocolate and Mint Shower Gel - LOVE! It smells like an after dinner mint.

The Face Shop Quick and Clean Blemish Balm - I was so sad when I finished this, my holy grail BB. I've yet to find another BB that I love as much as Quick and Clean. It's been discontinued so I've been hoarding the tubes that I had left. I decided to use the last one as it's at least four years old. Now I'm on the hunt for another great BB. If you have any recommendations please let me.

Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Towlettes - I don't recommend these for sensitive skin. I found them to sting a bit so only used them every now and again. I imagine if I used them every day they'd be quite irritating.

This is another pile of tosses. Most of them are old or expired and a few I just don't love. Out they go. I'm getting very ruthless about the products I toss, if I don't love it, out it goes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!