Friday 22 May 2015

FFS Friday - Wine

It's Friday! Time for me to get my whinge on. 

The PIL's are here. FFS.

They announced that they were coming down, without checking that it was okay with us. FFS.

MIL talked so much last night that I was convinced my ears were going to bleed. FFS.

I'm not joking. FFS.

My beautiful Chai has turned into a monster lately. FFS.

From the second he wakes up he's a monster. FFS.

I have no idea what the problem is. Nothing has changed recently, his diet has been good, he's been getting lots of exercise, we've been playing a lot, he says he's happy at kindy and the teachers say he's happy when he's there, so I have no idea what's going on with him. I'm hoping it's just a phase that four year olds go through.

I read a blog written by a lady with terminal cancer. She has four children under 12 and isn't expecting to live more than a few years. In one of her latest posts she was talking about the joy she felt when she was pregnant and that she no longer feels joy because she's dying. Perfectly understandable. One person commented that there are a lot of people who get cancer without having had children and she should be grateful that she has them. WTF? FFS.

The poor woman has terminal cancer and this idiot thinks she should be feeling grateful that she has children? Four children who are going to lose their mother before they even reach their teens? Fuck off. What a stupid fucking idiot. FFS.

Of course she's grateful that she has kids! If I had the choice of dying and leaving my young children motherless or never having had kids, I'd chose the latter. I'd hate my children to go through the heartbreak of losing a parent when they are so young.  

Amazingly she responded very politely and nicely to the person who made that comment, shows what a wonderful person she is. My reply would have been all swear words swiftly followed by the block button! FFS 

My family are all messed up and I'm so sick of being in the middle of itl. FFS.

My brother and sister in law are going through a divorce, my brother isn't talking to my mum, my nephews don't want to see their dad (my brother) and everyone wants to talk to me about what's going on. FFS.

I'm thinking about moving to Tasmania to get away from it all. Karen, I may turn up on your doorstep one day soon!

That's all I have to whinge about today. I hope you've all had a great week and have an amazing weekend planned. I'll be in my bedroom, hiding from the PILs with a bottle of wine and some chocolate. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!