Wednesday 13 May 2015

Mocha Mousse Lip Lites

Yesterday I was playing with my lip glosses (as you do) when I came across my Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Mocha Mousse. It's getting difficult to find in Australia now, which is a shame because it's a beautiful gloss. Mocha Mousse is the first lip gloss that I ever bought and one that I always have in my collection, it's a holy grail. In fact, if I could only use one lip gloss for the rest of my life this would be it.

There are only a few products that I've been using for over twenty years. Carmex, Mocha Mouse and Clinique Super City Block. They're products that have all stood the test of time and I love them as much now as I did when I first started using them.


Mocha Mousse is the perfect my lips but better shade for me. It brightens my face whilst still looking natural. Added to that it's the perfect gloss formula. Hydrating and not sticky with a great taste. Even better, it only costs around $8. 
Unfortunately Lip Lites are getting very difficult to find in Australia now. They pop up in Priceline every now and again, so if you see one, grab it! Failing that they are easily found on ebay.


1 comment :

  1. Agreed, my favorite and can’t find it anywhere :( USA

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!